Terms for using "Hamat" website
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to HAMAT terms and conditions of use. HAMAT operates this website (the “Website”) as a service to its visitors. By entering and/or using this and other websites owned, operated or maintained by HAMAT or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). HAMAT reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Website:
Copyright and General Terms
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this publication are owned or operated by HAMAT or by various affiliates and subsidiaries of HAMAT. The terms “HAMAT” “company”, “we”, “our” and “its” when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
As between HAMAT and you, HAMAT is the sole owner of all content on the Website including, without limitation, all applicable patents, trademarks, copyrights including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights hereto. The copyright in the contents of the Website is owned by HAMAT.
1. The contents of this Website may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. The Website is intended to provide information about HAMAT and its affiliates to potential customers, business partners, investors, and employees. Such information about HAMAT may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance, and potential employment opportunities. This publication is not intended to provide investment and/or professional advice.
2. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the Website or any portion thereof, for any purpose unless you receive an expressed authorization. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notice, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
3. No part of the contents of this Website may be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted or otherwise used without the express permission of HAMAT except as provided herein.
4. Unless specifically requested, HAMAT does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Website, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to HAMAT you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to HAMAT you grant HAMAT the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to us, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “more rights” in posted material have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using this Web Site, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold HAMAT and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fee, arising in any way from your use of the Web Site or the placement or transmission of any message content, information, software or other materials through the Website by you.
5. References on the Website to services and products or supplied software are provided by HAMAT on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, HAMAT specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to:(i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the Website, and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries occurring as a result of : (i) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content, or (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of record, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation or any other cause of action. HAMAT does not warrant or guarantee: (i) that any portion of the Website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) that access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall HAMAT be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this Website or any other HAMAT Website, even if HAMAT or HAMAT authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Web Site. In no event shall HAMAT total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the Website (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, HAMAT liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. While HAMAT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-t-date information on the Website, HAMAT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. HAMAT assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content. Using the Website indicates that you accept these Terms.
8. Linked sites are not under the control of HAMAT and HAMAT is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. HAMAT provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HAMAT of the site.
HAMAT may redesign/modify its products and change the information herein without prior notice and without incurring any liability, nor shall it be held liable for any errors here in.